Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 5, 2024

Hongkong#2: A scenic view seen from the New Territory home

Yesterday afternoon, we (Bảo, Hằng and me) moved home from the Hongkong Airport, it took us about more than 2 hours by Uber taxi since it’s quite a distance…

I had an impression with the driving habit of the left-hand site here although I had known that before 1997 HK followed the English left-hand driving during that time as a British colony.

Last night, I had a peaceful sleep after a whole tiring day traveling. And this morning I woke up with full of energy for the second day in HK.

It rains and the scene around the flat has a special romantic atmosphere, the temperature is a bit cold which reminds me of Dalat yesteryear. That’s enough for the people of my age to have a nostalgic moment of the past…

All the plans for today’s HK tourist activities has been cancelled and I had a wonderful time at home… this is what I have fortunately enjoy, in fact!


***

Map of HK with the New Terrytorries

 

View from the flat bacony in the New Territories

 

Including a swimming pool

 

Buildings in the area

 

Buildings in the area 

 

Buildings in the area

 

Buildings in the area

 

Some parts of the buildings are still under construction

 

***

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

:) :( :)) :(( =))

Popular posts